STAR Kids Service Coordination ManagerPrimary Location: Dallas, TX
Additional Locations: TX-Dallas Apply
- Reinforces clinical philosophy, programs, policies and procedures.
- Communicates strategic plan and specific tactics to meet plan. Ensures implementation of tactics to meet strategic direction for cost and quality outcomes.
- Creates direction and communicates a business case for change by focusing on and addressing key priorities to achieve business results.
- Identifies opportunities to implement best practice approaches and introduce innovations to better improve outcomes.
- Accountable for meeting the financial, operational and quality objectives of the unit.
- Oversight of day-to-day management of teams for appropriate implementation and adherence with established practices, policies and procedures
- Works closely with functional area supervisors to ensure consistency in clinical interventions supporting our plan sponsors.
- Develop, initiate, monitor and communicate performance expectations.
- Participate in the recruitment and hiring process for staff using clearly defined requirements in terms of education, experience, technical and performance skills.
- Assesses developmental needs and collaborates with others to identify and implement action plans that support the development of high performing teams.
- Consistently demonstrates the ability to serve as a model change agent and lead change efforts.
- Accountable for maintaining compliance with policies and procedures and implements them at the employee level.
- Ability to evaluate and interpret data, identify areas of improvement, and focuses on interventions to improve outcomes.
Active unrestricted State Licensure in applicable functional area. (eg RN, LMSW, LPC, LCSW)
Registered Nurse (BSN preferred) OR A Master's degree in behavioral health field
Managed care and health plan experience is preferred Additional Job Information: At Aetna Better Health of Texas, we are committed to helping people on their path to better health. By taking a total and connected approach to health, we guide and support our members so they can get more out of life, every day. We are looking for people like you who value excellence, integrity, caring and innovation. As an employee, you’ll join a team dedicated to improving the lives of Texas STAR Kids members. We value diversity and are dedicated to helping you achieve your career goals. Required Skills: Benefits Management - Interacting with Medical Professionals, Benefits Management - Maximizing Healthcare Quality, Benefits Management - Understanding Clinical Impacts Desired Skills: General Business - Demonstrating Business and Industry Acumen, Leadership - Creating Accountability, Leadership - Engaging and Developing People Functional Skills: Clinical / Medical - Direct patient care (hospital, private practice), Clinical / Medical - Management: < 25 employees, Medical Management - Medical Management - Case Management Technology Experience: Desktop Tool - Microsoft Outlook, Desktop Tool - Microsoft SharePoint, Desktop Tool - Microsoft Word, Desktop Tool - TE Microsoft Excel Education: Mental Health - Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Mental Health - Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW), Mental Health - Licensed Professional Counselor, Nursing - Registered Nurse (RN) Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.