Sr. Administrative AssistantPrimary Location: Dallas, TX
Additional Locations: IL-Chicago, IL-Downers Grove, KS-Overland Park, MO-Kansas City, TX-Dallas, TX-San Antonio, TX-Sugar Land Apply
- Provide a wide variety of administrative support for National Quality Management leaders and organization.
- Compose correspondence, compile & analyze data, manage calendar and is a delegate for Manager activities in eService.
- Delegate for Manager Activities in eService/Captura (i.e. HR changes, Time and Attendance etc.)
- Collects, compiles, and analyzes data and provides summaries and observations to departmental budget: processes, monitors, tracks, and researches (expenses, equipment and supply orders and vendor POs and invoices).
- Assists in preparing required budget reporting (e.g., variance, LE's).
- May participate in and support special projects.
- Coordinates office facilities including space, lease, furniture, equipment, building and telephone system maintenance.
- Involved in HR activities for the unit including; job posting, recruiting, interview process, new hire installation, office setup, annual comp process, organization hierarchy, time and attendance, etc.)
- 3-5 years administrative or technical support experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Associate's College degree (desired).
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.