Senior Account ManagerPrimary Location: Dallas, TX
Additional Locations: TX-Dallas Apply
- Achieves individual cross sell, growth/retention targets and customer satisfaction levels.
- Creates collaborative partnerships with sales to develop a comprehensive growth strategy for assigned book of business that is aligned with customer’s objectives, financial position and employee benefit strategy while providing cross-sell opportunities and profitable revenue and growth to Aetna.
- Executes tactical components of the account team’s business plan for each customer.
- Demonstrates proactive ability to diagnose and fix root cause drivers of service problems.
- Develops and manages service plans in the most proactive and strategic manner possible, and finds new and innovate ways to show customers the value of the products and services they have purchased.
- Proactively identifies potential service issues and takes steps to resolve those service issues that arise.
- May leads and mentor account managers to resolve simple and complex issues and develop solutions proactively.
- Takes the lead on management of the integration of client’s and Aetna’s internal organizations, with full responsibility for ensuring a smooth installation that will be a building block to gaining the trust of key client personnel.
- Educates customer on Aetna specific policies, product information, and procedures as well as industry issues and related current topics.
- 5-10+ years sales and/or account management experience.
- Industry experience required
- Experience with self-funded insurance is highly preferred
- Experience working with clients with at least 300 employees preferred
- Licensure as required by state.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.