Sales AssociatePrimary Location: Dallas, TX
Additional Locations: TX-Dallas Apply
- May support and contributes to profitable sales on a shared book of business or customer base
- Assists with underwriting case preparation, as appropriate.
- May works with sales support area in support of RFP processing.
- Completes entry level sales training and actively participates in ongoing sales training.
- Participates in open enrollment presentation and health fairs as necessary.
- May assist in the cultivation and development of producer and consultant contacts in the assigned territory.
- May conduct enrollment meetings for plan sponsors and trains brokers and/or plan sponsor representatives to conduct these meetings in the future.
- Collaborates with team members, as appropriate, on case installation to manage the integration of client's and Aetna's internal organizations, ensuring a smooth installation.
- May handle inside sales and works cross-functionally to complete the sale and ensure a timely and accurate installation.
- Up to 5 years industry or customer service experience depending on role.
- Entry level sales training.
- Must have excellent communication, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Experience with MS Office, especially with Excel
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.