Provider Relations RepresentativePrimary Location: Dallas, TX
Additional Locations: TX-Dallas Apply
65982Fundamental Components: Role is self-managed--ideal candidate must be a problem-solver and have excellent time management skills. Must be able to prioritize and move issues to resolution. Department is fast-paced and team-based. Candidate should be able to work well with others and focus on building relationships. Background Experience:
- 3+ years' experience in business segment environment servicing providers with exposure to benefits and/or contract interpretation.
- 3-5 years' experience with business segment specific policy, benefits, plandesign and language.
- Strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal, problem resolution and critical thinking skills.
- Working knowledge of business segment specific codes, products, and terminology.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.