Community Lead GeneratorPrimary Location: Dallas, Texas
Additional Locations: TX-Dallas Apply
- Partners with sales teams to identify and prioritize key agencies and community-based organizations for engagement to support sales pipeline and promote health plan presence.
- Develops and maintains a favorable relationship with the surrounding community organizations. Interacts with the assigned groups and individuals to foster corporate visibility and to create a positive image of the company. Collects, analyzes and reports data on current and prospective membership.
- Contributes to the development of short and long-term strategies and targeted initiatives for community engagement and lead generation in their assigned geography.
- Plans and facilitates outreach activities, special events, and presentations to generate sales leads in support of the health plan’s sales and membership growth goals and increase awareness of the health plan’s presence in the community.
- Coordinates event logistics including reserving space, catering, communication, distributing materials, facilities support and coordination with marketing to support proper advertisement of events.
- Ensures adequate pre-sales or other collateral materials are available to participants in any sales or member seminar as appropriate.
- Maintains compliance with the marketing guidelines of the state laws and regulations. Determines type of event as defined by CMS and files events appropriately with CMS based on the Managed Care Marketing Guidelines
- Obtains sales leads (consent to contact cards, etc.) and ensures they are appropriately documented in sales management system.
- Delivers individual or group presentations to potential members.
- Exhibits behaviors outlined in the Employee Behaviors.
- 3-5 years of experience in event planning and community development building key contacts.
- 3-5 years of experience with Medicare/Medicare Advantage.
- Demonstrated relationship management skills; capacity to quickly build and maintain credible relationships at varying levels of the organization simultaneously
- Strong organization skills, creativity and member focused approach
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Licensing as required by state
- Presentation skills
- Complies with all state requirements in the state where job duties are performed
- Experienced with Microsoft Office products
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.