Clinical Program Consultant (CPC)Primary Location: Dallas, TX
Additional Locations: TX-Dallas Apply
Clinical Program Consultants are key members of the Plan Sponsor Insights (PSI) business - a business focused on providing insights and solutions based on analytics to customers in the group commercial business. The work environment supports and thrives on out-of-the box thinking, creative talent and a consultative approach. Our team is highly valued by our internal partners as well as the customers we serve.
- Provide consultative clinical support based on analysis and identification of key drivers of results
- Recommend clinical programs and services that align with the customer's strategy and help drive short- and long-term results
- Develop and present clinical content and recommendations in customer facing meetings
- Act as a trusted clinical resource providing clinical program guidance
- Collaborate across the enterprise and with clinical operations
- Provide input to the design of clinical solutions
- Stay current on, and share knowledge of, population health trends
- Registered Nurse (RN) License; Required
- 3+ years of consultation experience; Required
- Minimum of 5 years clinical experience including some behavioral health (may be a combination of different sites of care practice including: hospital, clinic, and/or community health) - Preferred
- 3+ years Leadership experience; Preferred
- Experience working with a Health Insurance Carrier
- Experience with wellness programming
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong clinical analytic skills and demonstrated conceptual thinking
- Excellent consultative, communication and presentation skills (ability to take complex content and facilitate understanding for the audience).
- Ability to establish highly collaborative relationships within and outside the organization
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; required
Telework Specifications: Eligible for telework opportunity if within driving distance (1 hour) from an Aetna office with the expectation to come into the Aetna office as needed.
Must be able to work at the customer location when required; must live in Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Travel minimal estimated at 0-10% annually (e.g. training, team meetings, customer events)
If candidate is not currently WELCOA certified they will need to complete this certification once in the role (provided by Aetna).
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.