Chief Operating Officer (67666BR)Primary Location: Dallas, TX
Additional Locations: TX-Dallas Apply
|Leadership of operational functions in Texas based managed care plan, including but not limited to network management, claims, provider services, complaints and appeals, member services, reporting, and implementation of new programs. Executes local strategic and operational plan in support of business segment objectives and initiatives. Plans, directs and implements procedures that will assure operational excellence. Responsible for the quality and effectiveness of own team and related teams, identifying and resolving technical, operational and team problems. Manages a team of professional employees and/or supervisors.|
- 10+ years work experience that reflects a proven track record of proficiency in the competencies noted.
- Medicaid experience
- Ability to work collaboratively across many teams, prioritize demands from those team, synthesize information received, and generate meaningful conclusions.
- Ability to conceive innovative ideas or solutions to meet clients requirements.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills. Express thoughts in an organized and articulate manner.
- Listen very effectively and build a climate of trust and respect with prospective and existing clients and the consulting community.
- Ability to work closely with client service, operations, and investment personnel.
- Proven leadership and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated leadership with relevant initiatives
- Business process, enterprise business project management/consulting, financial strategic planning and analysis, strategic planning, risk management.
- Recent and related managed health care experience. Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.