Chief Growth OfficerPrimary Location: Dallas, TX
Additional Locations: TX-Dallas Apply
Defining and delivering on cross-segment growth strategy and distribution channel optimization for local market
• Provides strategic direction and leadership to sales and service staff (SG, MM, PLS, and NA) and consultative services to customers to achieve sales, service, and
• Deepens penetration and cross-sell across all product lines including specialty, pharmacy, and non-insurance offerings (e.g. Bswift, PayFlex)
• Drives innovative sales and distribution strategies and supports best practice deployment across all sales teams
• Identifies, cultivates, and maintains strong relationships with all constituents, both internal and external (key customers and their affiliate organizations, corporate
leaders, brokers, consultants, community leaders, etc.); participates and presents at external industry events; serves as the voice of Aetna in the marketplace and is
viewed as a key industry/community leader
• Coaches, mentors, and manages performance of team members; drives talent development and actively builds bench for key roles
• Establish strong partnerships and collaborative model with Product, Actuarial/UW, DSE, Marketing, Service Ops, Pharmacy, and Clinical across Commercial,
Medicare, and Specialty segments to achieve objectives.
62176Fundamental Components: • Expert in innovative distribution strategies and development of unified sales culture across segments.
• Leads and directs sales and account management teams to ensure achievement of sales, membership growth, retention, and profitability goals
• Ability to articulate a strategic vision to stakeholders and generates options to determine the most effective implementation approach
• Ability to analyze competitive environment to support and improve pricing, underwriting, and product development strategies, as well as service approach and
sales efforts with an eye to long-term success Background Experience: Instills a customer centric sales culture and discipline, consistent with segment level best practices, to promote growth
• Operates as a change leader suggesting innovative approaches to drive business growth; breaks down barriers across the organization in order to achieve results
• Models discipline around all aspects of sales effectiveness Percent of Travel Required: 25 - 50% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.