Care Management AssociatePrimary Location: Dallas, TX
Additional Locations: TX-Dallas Apply
63152Fundamental Components: The Care Management Associate (CMA) would:
- Outreach members for intake into Case Management
- Complete initial screenings to determine medical needs
- Provide assistance for care coordination
- Promote communication, both internal and external
- Enhance effectiveness of the program
- Protect the confidentiality of member information
- Adhere to company policies
- Sedentary work involving significant periods of sitting, talking, active listening in an office based cubicle setting
- Effectively participate on a team which includes internal and external participants
- Have proficiency with computers to navigate through computer systems
Candidates should possess good organizational skills; typing skills 50 wpm; computer proficiency; business telephonic experience; customer service skills. Additional Job Information:
- Effective communication, telephonic and organization skills.
- Familiarity with basic medical terminology and concepts used in care management.
- Strong customer service skills to coordinate service delivery including attention to customers, sensitivity to issues, proactive identification and resolution of issues to promote positive outcomes for members.
- Computer literacy in order to navigate through internal/external computer systems, including Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to effectively participate in a multi-disciplinary team including internal and external participants.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.