Product Manager - Digital HealthPrimary Location: Cupertino, California
Additional Locations: CA-Cupertino Apply
Its a new day inhealth care. Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for ourcompany and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premierhealth innovation company.Through our healthservices, insurance plans, and community pharmacists we are pioneering a boldnew approach to total health.
The Attain app isa first-of-its-kind health experience designed in collaboration with Apple. Ithelps drive healthy behavior by combining your health history with your AppleWatch activity to offer personalized goals, healthy actions, and rewards.
This role will partner with data science,clinical, product, and design experts across the company to develop healthyaction use cases for the Attain app.
• Participate in strategic conversationsregarding high-level feature roadmap
• Own and prioritize team engineering roadmapsand handling live-site triage
• Writedetailed feature requirements and user stories
• Define,instrument, measure, and communicate funnels and key metrics for featuresuccess.
• Work closelywith engineering and other internal teams for on-time delivery of relevantfeatures
• Train and communicateplatform features and value to internal and external partners
• Add newvalue to a strong Product culture of continuous development and rapid testingand learning
• Stay on topof all relevant healthcare and consumer technology trends, competitors, andmarket offerings
• Backgroundworking for a healthcare company and/or a clinical field is desired
• Minimum ofthree years in consumer facing products, with both mobile and web experience,is ideal
• Backgroundwith Agile, Scrum, Waterfall or other software development methodologies
• Detailoriented, manages risk and deliverable timelines
• Clear andcompelling in written and spoken communication
• Ability towork in a fast paced environment and manage simultaneously competing priorities
• Provensuccess working collaboratively in a matrixed organization
• Familiaritywith JIRA or similar trackers a plus Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.