Communications SpecialistPrimary Location: Cumberland, MD
Additional Locations: MD-Cumberland Apply
68624Fundamental Components: Join a mature respected team in creating communications that educate and engage, and ultimately help drive sales. Work collaboratively with stakeholders across multiple departments to develop communication strategies and messaging that meet business needs. Requires writing, editing and formatting of content for B2B emails, presentations, flyers and other collateral. Support communication activities using best practices, innovative ideas and audience insight.Measure progress and results and adjust as needed to achieve necessary outcome. Ensure that all communications are error-free, accurate, appropriately approved and consistent with Aetna’s core values. Actively seek opportunities to broaden skill set through new stretch assignments. The successful candidate will be curious, driven, detail-oriented, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and have excellent communication skills. Background Experience:
- Entry Level Candidate, Degree in Journalism, Communication or Marketing Preferred
- HTML experience preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office Programs
- Experience writing and editing all kinds of communications on short notice and as part of long-term initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and collaborate with other communication professionals toward a common goal.
- Experience developing and executing successful communications at the enterprise level, for major business organizations or for professional publications.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.