Credentialing Senior AnalystPrimary Location: Columbus, OH
Additional Locations: OH-Columbus Apply
- Unit subject matter expert liaison to staff and customers. Identifies and resolves issues.
- Maintains highest performance of Credentialing Analyst functions.
- Provides education and training to providers/producers and/or internal customers on credentialing policy and procedures.
- Works collaboratively with network staff (local and regional) in issue/problem identification and resolution.
- Conducts ongoing process audit to evaluate compliance with standards and outcomes (e.g. quality, accuracy, timeliness).
- Audits timeliness and maintains resource material and/or library of available resources such as updated disks, paper references, internet, state license sources, etc.
- Provides coaching/mentoring to peers and co-workers.
- Assists with training to staff members.
- May provide functional leadership within unit (i.e. team lead or supervision).
- Creates and manages action plans for assigned projects relative to special network initiatives, workflow or quality improvements.
- Coordinates receipt of provider/producer data with outside vendors and other entities.
- Assists and maintains collections of data, tracking and reporting.
- Assesses business benefit and cost of existing technology-based service or product for competitive advantage.
- Monitors exception processes and outcomes, and recommends process improvements based on trend analysis.
- Interprets and handles highly sensitive investigative activity in preparation for CPC / ongoing sanction activity of at risk providers.
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a logical sequence appropriate for the audience.
- Ability to determine potential for adverse business risk, including good investigation skills.
- Possesses a basic knowledge of credentialing accrediting agencies and their standards and guidelines.
- Proficient computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.