Care Management AssociatePrimary Location: Columbia, MO
Additional Locations: MO-Columbia Apply
- The Care Management Associate is the front line of customer service for our case management program, responsible for the outreach to and enrollment of our eligible members.
- Our Care Management Associates demonstrate a highly energetic blend of sales person, health care navigator and health plan customer support representative.
- The Care Management Associate is responsible for direct member outreach and engagement, facilitating case assignment, and connecting identified
- Commercial and Medicare Advantage members to care management services.
- Effectively meets daily metrics with speed, accuracy, and a positive attitude with a focus on number of outbound dials and effectiveness in enrolling members into Aetna Case Management programs.
- Accurately and consistently documents each call in the member’s electronic record, thoroughly completing required actions with a high level of detail to ensure we meet our compliance requirements
- Protects the confidentiality of member information and adheres to company policies regarding privacy/ HIPAA
- Effectively supports members during enrollment calls, appropriately managing difficult or emotional member situations, responding promptly to member needs, and demonstrating empathy and a sense of urgency when appropriate
- Conducts triage, connecting members with appropriate care team personnel including care managers and customer service
- Ability to be agile, managing multiple priorities and adapting to change with enthusiasm
- Determined to build strong relationships with peers
- Demonstrates an outgoing , enthusiastic, and caring presence over the telephone
- Experience with computers including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel - data entry and documentation within member records is preferred
- 2 years of experience preferably in customer service, telemarketing and/or sales,
- Call center experience preferred
- Familiarity with basic medical terminology and/or experience working in the medical field
- Strong organizational skills, including effective verbal and written communications skills
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard. Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Candidate Privacy Information:
- Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.