Client Account Representative (Oxford, OH)Primary Location: Cincinnati, OH
Additional Locations: OH-Cincinnati, OH-Oxford Apply
On-site campus Account Representative to provide customer service support to Miami University and their insured students. The successful candidate will assist the management team in development and distribution of internal/external communications pertinent to student health and will work with each school to attend client orientations, health fairs, and in-school service meetings as needed.
* Must be open to local travel
69352Fundamental Components: On-site Account Representative will provide the following services to Miami University students and staff:
- Act as a day-to-day liaison between all students, administrators, staff, etc., and Aetna Student Health.
- Conducting phone calls, email, walk-in customer support and assistance in the resolution of any insured and/or provider billing or enrollment issues.
- Educate students and staff regarding the medical plan, policies and procedures.
- Support all areas of enrollment; enrollment/waiver Aetna system access, file processing statistics, reconciliation, emergency Pharmacy overrides, and assist with enrollment inquiries.
- Support and attend on-campus functions and meetings, including orientations and Health Fairs, and graduate presentations, as needed.
- Interface with all internal Aetna Student Health departments to meet the common goal of providing exceptional customer service.
- Improve efficiency, suggest changes, report trends and be available for special projects or temporary assignments as needed.
- Independently function and problem solve using critical thinking skills, exhibit and practice effective organizational skills necessary to manage competing priorities.
- Meet established client expectations.
- Outlook, Word, Excel is REQUIRED
- Prior healthcare experience is Preferred
- Salesforce is a Plus
- Independently function and problem solve using critical thinking skills.
- Exhibit and practice effective organizational skills necessary to manage competing priorities and meet established client expectations.
- Proactively communicate internally/externally if unable to meet established deadline to reset expectations.
- Demonstrate acceptable product and industry knowledge.
- Exhibit advanced communication, organization, contribution and creative skills in the delivery of project participation
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.