UX DeveloperPrimary Location: Chicago, Illinois
Additional Locations: IL-Chicago Apply
The UX Developer will work closely with designers and product managers on crafting front-end experiences for new and iterative web application projects. Candidates should have a passion for new web technologies, an ability to collaborate with designers and back-end developers, and a self-driven motivation to always find the best solution to a problem.
- Develop in 3rd party platforms
- Participate in UX/UI feasibility and planning
- Develop and maintain code libraries
- Make recommendations & execute improvements on website
- Troubleshoot bugs
- Ability to research API's
- Experience with data visualization
- Experience with .NET
- Experience with Angular 2
- TFS, or other version control experience
- Mobile development experience
- 3+ years front-end development web application experience
- Expert knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Templating and theming
- Working knowledge of responsive design
- Working knowledge of cross-browser and cross-platform design issues (IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera, etc.)
- A thorough knowledge of the software development process as well as a proven track record of delivering successful projects
- Portfolio/samples demonstrating the above
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Aetna takes our candidates's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.