Strategic Product Marketing ManagerPrimary Location: Wellesley, MA
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, IL-Chicago, MA-Wellesley Apply
The Strategic Marketing Manager for Commercial Products will define the target customers, segmentation, value proposition, packaging/naming and marketing strategies, and subsequently lead the go-to-market plans – while partnering closely with the product organization and additional functions.
If the Product Manager is the quarterback for the entire product organization, who brings together all the necessary stakeholders and acts as the go-to person across teams – the Product Marketing Manager is its marketing equivalent. To be successful as the Product Marketing Manager, you need to have strong interpersonal skills, be a strategist at your core, possess business consultative skills, be a creative thinker, have strong attention to detail, and demonstrate excellent organizational skills.
65643Fundamental Components: • Develops and executes marketing strategies to meet business goals.
• Acts as a strategic advisor and uses advanced-level marketing skills to contribute to the development of strategic company objectives.
• Supports and drives a B2B customer- and member-obsessed culture.
• Translates goals and objectives of the business into comprehensive/sound marketing strategies and socializes those strategies for feedback and cross-team/cross-function buy in, helping to ensure seamless execution.
• Must have a strong client-focused mindset and work to establish strong relationships with counterparts in the Product organization, understand the unique needs of our internal customers and develop marketing strategies that support the business’ goals
• Maintains brand integrity and ensures the member experience aligns to the brand strategy.
• Manages competing priorities and dedicates the appropriate attention to each task.
• Develops comprehensive marketing strategies that support business goals.
• Data and results-driven marketer who’s an expert in best practices for gathering B2B proof points.
• Is well-versed in deploying campaigns (and working with analytics teams to track success) across both digital and traditional direct channels.
• Establishes and maintains cross-functional relationships to successfully drive efficiencies and aid in the seamless execution of strategic, metrics-focused marketing campaigns. Background Experience: • 7+ years of progressive experience in marketing or a related field
• Experience in Agencies, Consulting, Marketing, Brand Management, or Product roles
• B2B experience
• Experience in program, project, and vendor management
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or other related field, or equivalent experience. Master’s degree or MBA preferred.
Required Skills: General Business - Communicating for Impact, Leadership - Collaborating for Results, Leadership - Developing and Executing Strategy Functional Skills: Marketing - Product development, Marketing - Strategy development Technology Experience: Desktop Tool - Microsoft Outlook, Desktop Tool - Microsoft PowerPoint, Desktop Tool - Microsoft Word, Desktop Tool - TE Microsoft Excel Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 10 - 25% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.