Strategic Planning Manager, Strategy & OperationsPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: AZ-Phoenix, CT-Hartford, DC-Washington, IL-Chicago, NC-Charlotte, NC-High Point, OH-New Albany, RI-Woonsocket, TX-Austin, VA-Falls Church, VA-McLean Apply
- Drive operating cadence, governance, and calendar of activities with key milestones across business operations. Ensure planning updates are effectively communicated across CSPS organization.
- Support the Strategy & Operations Lead in managing and liaising with various stakeholders to ensure timely development and review of materials in support of leadership meetings and presentations.
- Manage and navigate stakeholder relationships between CSPS, Finance and other Business Unit functions; identify and remove roadblocks and ensure timely response to data requests and questions.
- Lead and/or support high-priority projects and ad hoc requests by senior leaders and/or other team members.
- 5-8 years of experience in Business Operations, Strategy and/or Corporate Development experience within the healthcare, IT or retail industries.
- High-level of skill and experience required in process definition, often in ambiguous situations.
- Strong planning and project management skills, including use of project management tools.
- Strong data and analytics skills; strong background in Excel, including modeling data and developing insights.
- Strong verbal and written communications, proofreading/editing, and presentation skills.
- High level of confidence and ability to drive progress across many functions in the organization.
- Effective at managing both up and down the organization and navigating a matrixed environment.
- Proven ability to develop strong working relationships with senior executives, peers, external advisors and cross-functional team members.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.