Senior UI/UX Designer - 68867BRPrimary Location: Chicago, IL
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, FL-Miami, FL-Tampa, IL-Chicago, NC-High Point, NY-New York, OH-Columbus, OH-New Albany, SC-Columbia, TX-Dallas Apply
Health Data & Management Solutions, Inc. (HDMS), a subsidiary of CVS/ Aetna, is a software development company on the cutting edge of health IT data solutions. Offering data warehouse, management and analysis tools for the healthcare industry, HDMS strives to improve and enhance its product suite for health plans, employers and providers through constant innovation. HDMS' web-based products and services provide flexible, high-value reporting tools that empower users to maximize the value of their health care data and support benefit decisions.
Join a progressive Product team as the lead UI/UX designer supporting two health care analytics platforms. Seeking a talented designer who can not only evaluate and modify existing designs, but also create fresh user friendly from scratch. On the Product team, you will be positioned between Product and Development and add significant value to our products. No development skills required - this is all about the UI/UX.
Translates program, product and service specifications and creative direction into design concepts, art and designs; Develops and executes design and layout solutions for digital content.
68867Fundamental Components: • Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and developers/engineers
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images Background Experience: Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
• Portfolio of design projects
• Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
• Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
• The job description above may require additional task and/or responsibilities within your department or outside of your department not identify in this job description. Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.