Aetna IT is committed to keeping our members at the heart of everything we do. Our top-talent workforce delivers leading-edge technology, drives innovation, turns vision into action and challenges the art of the possible. We provide best-in-class services to our members by delivering groundbreaking healthcare tools, enabling consumer-friendly interactions and protecting data security. Your mission will be to deliver innovating technology solutions including: Hybrid cloud infrastructure, artificial intelligence/machine learning capabilities and infrastructure as code.
Aetna, a CVS Health Company, is a company with a world-class IT team and we will be counting on you to carry on our success as the preferred provider of infrastructure services for our business partners.
What makes a successful Information Technologist?
Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Digitally Savvy
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team Player
- Technologically savvy
- Relationship expertise
- Business Savvy
Senior Product Analyst - 69117BRPrimary Location: Chicago, Illinois
Additional Locations: IL-Chicago Apply
- Conducts interviews, fact-finding, and independent research to design creative and scalable solutions.*
- Conducts impact analysis of technology changes on business processes and existing technology.*
- Documents features and user stories with acceptance criteria that help ensure product quality and meet or exceed customer expectations.*
- Develops business/system workflow diagrams and other forms of technical and design documentation. *
- Participates in collaborative solution sessions with technical, business, operations and client stakeholders.
- Accountable for quality of end-product, driven by creating and reviewing acceptance criteria and test cases as a member of a scrum team.
- Mentors and advises less-experienced product analysts.
- Supports bswift’s agile software development methodology by utilizing internal procedures and tools and identifying areas for methodology improvement.
- Must be local to the Chicagoland area
- Must possess sound knowledge of structured software development lifecycles, methodologies inclusive of Agile.
- Ability to successfully interact with Product Managers, Software Engineers and Business representatives at various levels.
- 2-4 years Product, Business, System or Quality Analyst experience.
- Additional preferred experience:
- Experience using the Gherkin language to in a Behavior Driven Development environment.
Education and Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business or Computer Science or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Product management or business analysis experience in B2B space preferred.
Health Insurers, IBM Partner on Blockchain Project
A group of health insurers is partnering with IBM Corp. to use blockchain technology to improve how industry stakeholders exchange health information and ultimately create a better patient experience.
Click for more
Fortune Names CVS Health the No. 35 Most Admired Company
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Jan. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), the nation's largest pharmacy innovation company, today was recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. CVS Health was honored as No. 39 on the corporate rankings, up six spots from the previous year and marking the fourth consecutive year on the Global Top 50 list.
Click for more
Modern Healthcare names Karen Lynch Top 25 Women Leaders
Aetna, a CVS Health Company’s Workplace Diversity
Aetna, a CVS Health Company
Larry Merlo at Forbes Health Care Summit Discusses combination of CVS and Aetna and Placing Consumers at the Center of Their Care.
Larry Merlo – A New Day in Health Care press release
Sign up for Job Alerts
Explore This Area
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View Map
- Accountant-Medicare Finance Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Field Service Representative - NY Metro New York, New York
- DSNP Manager, MidSouth Market (NC, SC, TN) Cary, North Carolina, Charlotte, North Carolina, Raleigh, North Carolina, Greenville, South Carolina, Johnson City, Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee, Nashville, Tennessee, Durham, North Carolina, High Point, North Carolina
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.