Senior Learning Consultant - 64005BRPrimary Location: Chicago, IL
Additional Locations: IL-Chicago Apply
In addition to other responsibilities, this person will contribute to the development and implementation of a software training and certification program, including building the infrastructure to support, maintain and enhance the program.
64005Fundamental Components: Specific responsibilities include:
- Proactively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to analyze performance gaps and learning needs.
- Develop creative, effective solutions to business problems. Create program or curricula-level design strategy documents, develop communication plans, and drive project management activities to support complex learning strategies.
- Identify requirements for development into training and certification tracks. Develop associated curricula, certifications, courses, and assessments.
- Design solutions for both local and remote learners, and offer scalable, sustainable solutions to support bswift’s growth. The scope includes instructional design for instructor-led, eLearning, Web-based, and blended solutions.
- Track impact and evaluate programs to determine effectiveness.
- Manage multiple priorities and projects effectively and accurately; anticipate the needs of the business, and proactively seek solutions.
- 7-9 years professional learning and development experience in a corporate training or related function.
- 4-6 years project management experience with a proven record of accomplishment meeting project dates.
- Minimum 3 years experience with Storyline required. Experience with audio and video editing software preferred.
- Experience working successfully within a fast-paced dynamic environment highly desired. Ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities.
- Superior knowledge and application of performance-based instructional design methodologies, training assessment, and educational media. Excellent execution skills.
- Proven track record in performance consulting and influencing learning strategies in a business environment. Strong technical skills in current eLearning, audio/visual and video editing software, and remote delivery technology (i.e., WebEx). Demonstrated commitment to stay current on learning trends and technologies.
- Experience working with and maintaining a Learning Management System.
- Experience with software certification and assessment programs desired.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, program/project-management, organizational, and planning skills.
- Ability to gather and synthesize information quickly from different sources.
- Ability to thrive as a team player and independently and remain accountable for results.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.