Senior Analytics Consultant - 68258BRPrimary Location: Chicago, IL
Additional Locations: IL-Chicago Apply
Applies experience from strategy consulting, analytics, and data engineering to successfully act as the product owner for one or more analytics initiatives.
Consults with internal sales team to identify opportunities to implement analytical insights solutions to business problems at an intermediate level.
Ability to structure data analysis, driving analytics insights and analytical solutions to help data scientists determine the best analytical solution. Collaborates with business partners to understand their problems and goals, develop predictive modeling, statistical analysis, data reports and performance metrics.
Consults on the creation of analytics solutions that effectively weigh business and technical tradeoffs using an intermediate understanding of business strategy as well as relevant big data environment topics.
Acts as an analytics product owner translating business needs into analytics projects and actions. Leads development of solutions with moderate complexity and risk.
Experience with Tableau, SAS, SQL and pulling data from large databases is required
- 3 years of business experience leading analyses and initiatives with track record of business impact.
- 3 to 5 years experience programming using SQL, SAS, Hadoop, Tableau and large databases
- Minimum 5 years total business experience
- Strong knowledge of advanced analytics tools and languages to analyze large data sets from multiple data sources
- Healthcare sector experience not required but preferred
- Demonstrates strong ability to communicate technical concepts and implications to business partners.
- Education and Certification Requirements
- Demonstrates proficiency in most areas of mathematical analysis methods, machine learning, statistical analyses, and predictive modeling and in-depth specialization in some areas.
Bachelor degree in quantitative field, or an equivalent combination of formal education and experience. Master's degree in quantitative field or MBA strongly preferred.
#LI-DI1 Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.