Provider Data Services Senior AnalystPrimary Location: Chicago, IL
Additional Locations: IL-Chicago Apply
- Maintains and updates provider demographic and contract information, including contractually sensitive or complex transactions, in appropriate systems in support of claims adjudication and provider directory.
- Works collaboratively with internal/external constituents to implement new networks and complex contractual arrangements.
- May provide technical and functional leadership within unit (i.e., team lead, subject matter expert).
- Directly contacts providers and/or outside vendors to clarify data quality issues.
- Conducts and manages audits of provider information and escalates issues for resolution as appropriate.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Provider Data Services background (1-3 years) or Network background (1-3 years).
- Associate's degree or equivalent work experience.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.