Project SpecialistPrimary Location: Chicago, IL
Additional Locations: IL-Chicago Apply
- Tracks initial requests and maintains status reports. Supports projects by gathering and reviewing initial data.
- Assists with the analysis of data and communicates findings.
- Ensure data quality, consistency and conducts data audits.
- Identifies and addresses data quality issues.
- Generates standard weekly/quarterly/monthly reports.
- Assist in the development of business owned database.
- Responds to business owned requirements.
- Creates simple queries and does basic programming.
- Assists in documenting specifications.
- Communicates with internal constituents and may maintain or update information for internal constituent.
- May participate on business team that interprets, clarifies and documents business needs/issues.
- Proficiency in Excel is a plus
- Good written/verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel; ability to listen, clarify and respond well to questions
- Must possess a drive for success and growth within a professional career
- Ability to take initiative to meet challenges with resourcefulness and new innovative approaches while maintaining a high level of quality
- High level of productivity, reliability, responsibility, attendance, dependability, organization and accuracy/thoroughness
- Ability to operate and make timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced atmosphere
- Must possess a passion for teamwork, client service and reaching business results through problem solving
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.