Product Systems Analyst - 62273BRPrimary Location: Chicago, IL
Additional Locations: IL-Chicago Apply
The Product Systems Analyst works with our Product Management team to troubleshoot product issues, define future product enhancements and test new features prior to release.
62273Fundamental Components: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Triage, investigate and resolve product issues.
- Liaise with other business groups including Client Services, Sales, Marketing and Software Development to assist with product questions.
- Perform quality testing of the product prior to new product releases.
- Contribute to product specifications to help define feature and functionality requirements.
- Communicate global product issues to the appropriate areas of the company.
- Bachelor's degree
- Technical background, with experience in troubleshooting software issues
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Good written/verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel are critical
- Must be self-motivated and able to work in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- The ability to work well both individually as well as with others and strong interpersonal skills to manage relationships successfully in a cross-functional team environment is critical for this position
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with the Incontact,IVR or other telephony system
- Experience in the health care and benefits admin industry
- Microsoft SQL Server
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.