Aetna IT is committed to keeping our members at the heart of everything we do. Our top-talent workforce delivers leading-edge technology, drives innovation, turns vision into action and challenges the art of the possible. We provide best-in-class services to our members by delivering groundbreaking healthcare tools, enabling consumer-friendly interactions and protecting data security. Your mission will be to deliver innovating technology solutions including: Hybrid cloud infrastructure, artificial intelligence/machine learning capabilities and infrastructure as code.
Aetna, a CVS Health Company, is a company with a world-class IT team and we will be counting on you to carry on our success as the preferred provider of infrastructure services for our business partners.
What makes a successful Information Technologist?
Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Digitally Savvy
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team Player
- Technologically savvy
- Relationship expertise
- Business Savvy
Product Support AnalystPrimary Location: Chicago, Illinois
Additional Locations: IL-Chicago Apply
- Liaises with other business groups including Client Services, Sales, Marketing and Software Development to assist with product questions.
- Contributes to product specifications to help define feature and functionality requirements for product enhancements.
- Communicates global product issues to the appropriate areas of the company.
- Triage, investigate and resolve product issues that includes
- Conducts research to design creative, progressive solutions to system issues that includes developing and communicating effective short term workaround procedures to address system issues.
- May assist in the development of FAQs, Help Guides, system training materials, and system user documentation support implementation activities
- Supports business area operations/functions by setting up /modifying / maintaining simple to complex
- system operating parameters by designing and configuring business rule table entries, and/or SQL scripts.
- Completes activities on time and within Standard Level Agreements and proactively identifies and communicates issues that may jeopardize delivery dates or budget to the Supervisor or Manager.
- Determines root cause analysis of system issues. Coordinates with peers to analyze issue and provide end to end resolutions. Performs related duties as assigned or requested.
- At least 6 months of previous work experience that reflects a proven track record of proficiency in the competencies noted.
- BA degree or equivalent experience.
Health Insurers, IBM Partner on Blockchain Project
A group of health insurers is partnering with IBM Corp. to use blockchain technology to improve how industry stakeholders exchange health information and ultimately create a better patient experience.
Click for more
Fortune Names CVS Health the No. 35 Most Admired Company
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Jan. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), the nation's largest pharmacy innovation company, today was recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. CVS Health was honored as No. 39 on the corporate rankings, up six spots from the previous year and marking the fourth consecutive year on the Global Top 50 list.
Click for more
Modern Healthcare names Karen Lynch Top 25 Women Leaders
Aetna’s Workplace Diversity
Aetna, a CVS Health Company
Larry Merlo at Forbes Health Care Summit Discusses combination of CVS and Aetna and Placing Consumers at the Center of Their Care.
Larry Merlo – A New Day in Health Care press release
Sign up for Job Alerts
Explore This Area
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View Map
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.