Aetna IT is committed to keeping our members at the heart of everything we do. Our top-talent workforce delivers leading-edge technology, drives innovation, turns vision into action and challenges the art of the possible. We provide best-in-class services to our members by delivering groundbreaking healthcare tools, enabling consumer-friendly interactions and protecting data security. Your mission will be to deliver innovating technology solutions including: Hybrid cloud infrastructure, artificial intelligence/machine learning capabilities and infrastructure as code.
Aetna, a CVS Health Company, is a company with a world-class IT team and we will be counting on you to carry on our success as the preferred provider of infrastructure services for our business partners.
What makes a successful Information Technologist?
Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Digitally Savvy
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team Player
- Technologically savvy
- Relationship expertise
- Business Savvy
Product Support AnalystPrimary Location: Chicago, Illinois
Additional Locations: IL-Chicago Apply
bswift, a leader in cloud-based technology and services foremployee benefits and health exchanges, is currently seeking a Ongoing ProductSupport Analyst. The Product Analyst works with our Product Management team totroubleshoot product issues, define future product enhancements and test newfeatures prior to release.
- Liaises with other business groups including Client Services, Sales, Marketing and Software Development to assist with product questions.
- Contributes to product specifications to help define feature and functionality requirements for product enhancements.
- Communicates global product issues to the appropriate areas of the company.
- Triage, investigate and resolve product issues that includes performing analysis to assess root cause of moderately complex client issues. This includes the recreating of the problem and managing the issue to closure.
- Conducts research to design creative, progressive solutions to system issues that includes developing and communicating effective short term workaround procedures to address system issues.
- May assist in the development of FAQs, Help Guides, system training materials, and system user documentation support implementation activities
- Supports business areaoperations/functions by setting up /modifying / maintaining simple to complexsystem operating parameters by designing and configuring business rule tableentries, and/or SQL scripts.
- Completes activities on timeand within Standard Level Agreements and proactively identifies andcommunicates issues that may jeopardize delivery dates or budget to theSupervisor or Manager.
- Determines root cause analysis of system issues. Coordinates with peers to analyze issue and provide end to end resolutions. Performs related duties as assigned or requested.
- At least 6 months of previous work experience that reflects a proven track record of proficiency in the competencies noted.
- BA degree or equivalent experience.
Additional Job Information: Tier 1 and Tier 2 ticket troubleshooting is daily activity, so will need to be able to pick items out of a queue and prioritize their own workload. Technology Experience: Development Language - SQL Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Health Insurers, IBM Partner on Blockchain Project
A group of health insurers is partnering with IBM Corp. to use blockchain technology to improve how industry stakeholders exchange health information and ultimately create a better patient experience.
Click for more
Fortune Names CVS Health the No. 35 Most Admired Company
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Jan. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), the nation's largest pharmacy innovation company, today was recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. CVS Health was honored as No. 39 on the corporate rankings, up six spots from the previous year and marking the fourth consecutive year on the Global Top 50 list.
Click for more
Modern Healthcare names Karen Lynch Top 25 Women Leaders
Aetna’s Workplace Diversity
Aetna, a CVS Health Company
Larry Merlo at Forbes Health Care Summit Discusses combination of CVS and Aetna and Placing Consumers at the Center of Their Care.
Larry Merlo – A New Day in Health Care press release
Sign up for Job Alerts
Explore This Area
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View Map
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.