Product Strategy ManagerPrimary Location: New York, NY
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, IL-Chicago, MA-Wellesley, NY-New York, RI-Woonsocket Apply
- Formulate, prepare, and communicate strategic and operational business plans
- Conduct quantitative / qualitative research associated with business issues and plan formulation
- Analyze and generate insights on customer trends, competitor moves and product performance to drive product strategy
- Size opportunity, develop business cases, and define economic models for new / existing products
- Develop communication vehicles to ensure team(s) product strategies are articulated in a compelling manner, customized for different stakeholders including laying out facts / data in easily digestible format and drawing clear conclusions
- Build strong relationships with product / portfolio teams to advance product development efforts
- Collaborate with product managers to monitor and report on product performance, and identify opportunities for improvement
- Develop and manage issues relative to organization’s strategic direction
- Support special project and key initiatives that impact entire organization
- Stimulate strategic thinking in support of business direction
- Ensures consistent, efficient and cost effective product development and management processes, procedures and appropriate accountability across Transformation Health Product organization
- Effectively manages organization's resources (e.g., staff, expenses, capital, assets)
- Bachelor’s Degree - Master’s degree or MBA preferred but not required
- 5+ years’ experience and technical/functional expertise in several of the following areas: management consulting, product strategy / development, financial analysis, project management, mergers and acquisitions, and / or operations management; experience in payer a plus
- Demonstrated relationship management skills at peer levels with internal and external constituents.
- Demonstrates effective business acumen and strategic thinking.
- Experience with small or mid-sized cross-functional initiatives with a moderate degree of complexity.
- Demonstrated experience developing analysis, presentations and support material to successfully implement strategy or change initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience working with Microsoft Office; developing presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint and analysis using Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and communications skills
- Displays executive presence
- Ability to influence diverse teams and build strong relationships.
- Ability to support a high paced agenda.
- Ability to work independently
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.