Product Solutions Architect - 66384BRPrimary Location: Chicago, IL
Additional Locations: IL-Chicago Apply
As a Product Solutions Architect, you will be responsible to manage significant product initiatives. We are looking for someone with strong project management skills, and strong technical knowledge of products and systems, as well demonstrated ability to select, develop and allocate work for a team of staff members.
- Cultivates relationships with internal and external constituencies such as prospective, new and existing plan sponsors, members, providers, legislators and regulators, brokers, consultants, industry groups and leaders, and internal resources.
- Leverages in-depth knowledge and understanding of products across functions and market segments in directing the development and implementation of new product initiatives, including product enhancements
- Directs, evaluates and provides requirements/specifications for use of appropriate business processes and systems to support product initiatives
- Seek and maintain comprehensive understanding of internal and external environmental influences and competitive pressures to develop and enhance product portfolio
- Consult / drive effective product offerings to customers to meet organizational goals
- Understand and track key financial performance indicators to insure effective product portfolio performance.
- Establish and manage large (or significant) cross-functional development and implementation work groups.
- Anticipate resource needs, set priorities, establish accountabilities, define roles/responsibilities and manage relationships to secure necessary resources not under direct control.
- Directs the development of training materials for internal audiences related to new product roll-out.
- May support sales teams as subject matter expert.
- Interprets legislative, competitive and industry issues to recommend new products or product enhancements.
- Selects and builds strong teams through formal training, diverse assignments, coaching, mentoring and other development techniques.
- Accountable to hire, develop and terminate staff.
- Assesses developmental needs and collaborates with others to identify and implement action plans that support the development of high performing teams
- Conducts performance and compensation reviews and implements staff development programs to encourage high performance
- Articulates performance expectations and team objectives while collecting and interpreting balanced measures to evaluate team performance
- 6+ years of related industry experience.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Must have strong leadership ability to lead a team
- Scrum and Agile experience highly preferred.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.