Product OwnerPrimary Location: Chicago, Illinois
Additional Locations: IL-Chicago Apply
- Communicates product features and fundamental components to the organization that reflects the product and responds to the needs of various “stakeholders” (i.e., employees, customers, shareholders) while communicating the need and rationale for policies and standards.
- Represents product strategy in cross functional project activities, e.g. ID card workgroup & Legislative Review Committee.
- Collaborates with market segment to develop and implement plans to achieve segment product strategies.
- Serves as project manager and/or participant for selected projects.
- Independently manages mid-sized product enhancements.
- Ensures that systems are designed, developed, implemented and maintained from a product and business/customer point of view.
- Performs research and analysis on legislative, competitive and industry issues to recommend new products or product enhancements.
- Participates in idea generation and project vision session for the development of new products and product enhancements.
- Gathers and analyzes feedback in support of performance analysis for products and continual improvement.
- May participate and/or conduct focus group sessions, broker briefings or one-on-one meetings with consultants, brokers, general agents and/or employer groups in support of sales efforts.
- 3-5 years related work experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.