Plan Sponsor LiaisonPrimary Location: Chicago, IL
Additional Locations: IL-Chicago Apply
The Client Advocate role is an onsite position dedicated to the support of University of Chicago Health Plan. This individual will act as an extension of the University of Chicago Health Plan for Aetna’s products and services. They will effectively interact with UCHP as a single point of contact (SPOC) for member and complex global issues to include, but not limited to claims, care coordination, network and external referrals.
This individual will work with UCHP leadership & other UCM departments related to the UCHP plan administration and look for ways to improve process in partnership with UCHP and the Aetna account team. They will learn various aspects of the UCHP organization through technology and benefit training, hands-on learning, and office site visits. They will understand and be able to instruct on UCHP’s benefit policies in order to comply with the rules governing the plan.
They will collaborate with operations team, account management and other points of contacts throughout the organizations to identify plan-specific issues and implement action plans to address account performance. They will provide support to external and internal constituents on issues, as well as offer education on Aetna’s tools and resources.
They will be a contact for the UCM billing department regarding claim/provider services questions/issues. Carry out special projects and benefit related responsibilities as assigned.
Our team is highly valued by our internal partners as well as the customers we serve.
67087Fundamental Components: • Successful candidates must have excellent communication (written and verbal), critical thinking, time management and organizational skills. The ability to influence constituents and represent a professional image of the company is critical. Solid understanding of Aetna plan benefits, eligibility, and claims systems.
• A highly collaborative candidate able to work offsite with external constituents to align actions/outcomes with the plan benefit strategy and help drive short- and long-term results for the plan.
• Identifies constituent-specific service issues, identifies solutions and may lead resolution of issues working with other areas.
• Collaborate across the enterprise and with clinical operations. Background Experience: • Experience with claim/call center environment
• Medical office/facility care coordination experience
• Account Management experience
• 2-5 years of health insurance industry experience preferred Additional Job Information: This is an onsite position at University of Chicago Medical Center supporting the University of Chicago Health Plan. The individual must be able to work at the customer’s main location in Chicago, IL and as needed travel to other affiliate locations throughout the Chicago area. Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.