Marketing Communication Account Manager - DigitalPrimary Location: Hartford, CT
Additional Locations: CT-Hartford, IL-Chicago, MN-Minneapolis Apply
- Provides writing, editing, project management and marketing communications services for the Group Retiree business. This position will have a strong digital component, including managing and updating websites, reporting and interpreting analytics, email campaigns, sharing best practices, etc.
- Proactive in advising multiple communications strategies, including potential digital solutions for Group Retiree customers and members.
- Understanding of data-driven, personalized communications; from identifying appropriate opportunities to working through production processes with various data sources/teams and printing partners.
- Partners with Group Retiree and Business Segment sales and account management teams in consulting with customers on targeted marketing and communications initiatives.
- Plans, researches, writes and edits communications materials (e.g. sales presentations and executive summaries, marketing collateral, scripts, special events, tradeshows, external meetings, etc.) for customer-specific initiatives.
- Manages communications projects including budget, resources, production, distribution and evaluation.
- Supports desktop publishing, print production and fulfillment services for marketing and communication projects.
- Actively shares new ideas and creative solutions, particularly digital, as part of client-specific marketing and communication initiatives.
- Tracks, interprets and reports on digital assets using Google Analytics, and suggests data-driven business recommendations.
- Strong collaboration with key internal partners including underwriting, sales, sales support, corporate marketing and other business development leads as appropriate, related to sales enablement initiatives.
- Contributes to measuring effectiveness of marketing and sales enablement activities.
- Key contributor in ensuring delivery of customer commitments related to marketing and communications tactics.
- Demonstrates independent thinking and initiative to drive toward business goals.
- Successfully works across Aetna’s functions, business segments and markets to accomplish goals.
- 5+ years in developing marketing communications or editorial work for business to business or direct to consumer audiences.
- 7+ years of experience in the marketing, communications, strategy, digital and benefits administration space.
- Experienced in writing, website administration, social media, sales training and marketing communications execution.
- This position requires a high level of professionalism and strong communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity with content management programs and process.
- Health and wellness benefits and/or retiree/Medicare experience is preferred.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.