Learning ConsultantPrimary Location: Chicago, Illinois
Additional Locations: IL-Chicago Apply
61698Fundamental Components: Specific responsibilities include:
- Proactively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to analyze performance gaps and learning needs.
- Deliver and/or facilitate training sessions to designated audiences.
- Support the development of skills within the bswift community by managing and participating in the design, development, and delivery of state-of-the-art learning programs and initiatives.
- Develop creative, effective solutions to business problems. Create program design strategy documents, develop communication plans, and drive project management activities to support complex learning strategies.
- Track impact and evaluate programs to determine effectiveness.
- Incorporate feedback gathered from participants and other relevant audiences to improve training, processes and products.
- Contribute subject matter expertise on the bswift system and benefits administration to help update and maintain learning materials.
- Manage multiple priorities and projects effectively and accurately; anticipate the needs of the business, communicate with relevant parties, and proactively seek solutions.
In addition, this role requires strong program/project-management, organizational, and planning skills, with the ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities within a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate should have the ability to thrive as a team player and independently and remain accountable for results.
Additional Job Information: At bswift, our values are Higher Standards, Greater Accountability and More Fun. We pride ourselves on having an engaged, friendly and smart team that goes the extra mile to get the job done right. The reward is a fun, flexible and creative environment with ample opportunity for professional and personal growth. Required Skills: General Business - Communicating for Impact, General Business - Demonstrating Business and Industry Acumen, General Business - Ensuring Project Discipline Desired Skills: General Business - Consulting for Solutions, General Business - Maximizing Work Practices, Service - Managing Organizational Dynamics Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.