Aetna IT is committed to keeping our members at the heart of everything we do. Our top-talent workforce delivers leading-edge technology, drives innovation, turns vision into action and challenges the art of the possible. We provide best-in-class services to our members by delivering groundbreaking healthcare tools, enabling consumer-friendly interactions and protecting data security. Your mission will be to deliver innovating technology solutions including: Hybrid cloud infrastructure, artificial intelligence/machine learning capabilities and infrastructure as code.
Aetna, a CVS Health Company, is a company with a world-class IT team and we will be counting on you to carry on our success as the preferred provider of infrastructure services for our business partners.
What makes a successful Information Technologist?
Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Digitally Savvy
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team Player
- Technologically savvy
- Relationship expertise
- Business Savvy
IT Scrum Master - 66371BRPrimary Location: Chicago, Illinois
Additional Locations: IL-Chicago Apply
66371Fundamental Components: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Guiding the team and larger organization on how to use Scrum and other Agile practices and to delight customers
- Organizing and facilitating the daily scrum, sprint reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning as needed by the scrum team(s)
- Guiding the team(s) on how to get the most of self-organization
- Assessing the Scrum maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding and working with the right person to remove them
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Supporting the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog and working with the team(s)
- Collaborating with other Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches across the organization
- Actively participating in an Agile Coaching Team and/or Community of Practice
- 2+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
- Prior experience in a self-directed, fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup environment
- Proven success in developing new associates
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
- CSM, PSM, or CSP is preferred
- Experience with benefit administration systems is preferred
- Prior project management experience is preferred
- Knowledge of platform development, data analytics, and user centered design thinking is preferred
- Experience with Java, Angular, Low Code development technologies is preferred
Health Insurers, IBM Partner on Blockchain Project
A group of health insurers is partnering with IBM Corp. to use blockchain technology to improve how industry stakeholders exchange health information and ultimately create a better patient experience.
Click for more
Fortune Names CVS Health the No. 35 Most Admired Company
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Jan. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), the nation's largest pharmacy innovation company, today was recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. CVS Health was honored as No. 39 on the corporate rankings, up six spots from the previous year and marking the fourth consecutive year on the Global Top 50 list.
Click for more
Modern Healthcare names Karen Lynch Top 25 Women Leaders
Aetna’s Workplace Diversity
Aetna, a CVS Health Company
Larry Merlo at Forbes Health Care Summit Discusses combination of CVS and Aetna and Placing Consumers at the Center of Their Care.
Larry Merlo – A New Day in Health Care press release
Sign up for Job Alerts
Explore This Area
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View Map
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.