Implementation ManagerPrimary Location: Chicago, Illinois
Additional Locations: IL-Chicago Apply
bswift is a Chicago-based technology company that provides industry-leading benefits administration for employers and exchanges nationwide. We are currently looking for an Implementation Manager to join our Implementation team.
The Implementation Manager (IM) is directly responsible for helping bswift meet and exceed client expectations by supporting consumers on our best-in-class HR software and services. The Implementation Manager (IM) will help support the system development and testing for direct market implementation clients.
- Consistently reflect our core values of higher standards, greater accountability, and more fun to bswift associates, clients, and partners
- Work with the Implementation Leader to manage Implementation kick-off meetings, requirements discussions and status meetings with clients
- Manage timelines with other bswift implementation staff and clients
- Manage client expectations, anticipating possible issues and communicating turnaround times with reasonable delivery dates
- Perform Analysis and configure system as needed and lead the team with other bswift resources (implementation analyst, product management, development, call center) to meet client deliverables; including, but not limited to:
-- Working with the Implementation Lead to analyze Benefits Class Matrix, Requirements Template, Rates, Permissions, Field Options, Site Text, Import files of Demographic and Benefit Data, and Export of vendor files as required
o Configuring system as needed based on clients plan requirements listed above
-- Testing planning and testing new and existing system functionality to ensure accuracy of client system configuration
-- Researching and resolving client inquiries regarding system and process issues
o Training clients on new site and processes for implementation live date
-- Continuously refine and improve efficiency of the implementation process
Proactively identifying and mitigating project risks
-- Proactively consult clients on best practices and necessary system and process changes to achieve client goals
Research and recommend system enhancement based upon client needs
-- Act as a coach and mentor for others
- A Bachelors Degree from a four-Year College or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have current or previous experience with benefits / implementation processes
- 3+ years of client relationship and implementation experience
- Good written/verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel; ability to listen, clarify and respond well to questions
- Ability to operate and make timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced atmosphere
- Must be able to quickly sort through complex subject material
- Strong analytical skill-set and ability to effectively use data for strategy
- High level of productivity, reliability, responsibility, attendance, dependability, organization and accuracy/thoroughness
- Ability to take initiative to meet challenges with resourcefulness and new innovative approaches while maintaining a high level of quality
- Must possess a passion for teamwork, client service and reaching business results through problem solving
- Willingness to travel as needed
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Aetna takes our candidates's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.