Implementation Lead - 66171BRPrimary Location: Chicago, IL
Additional Locations: IL-Chicago Apply
The Implementation Leader (IL) is directly responsible for helping bswift meet and exceed client expectations by supporting consumers on our best-in-class HR software and services. The Implementation Leader (IL) is accountable for the relationships for direct market clients during the implementation. The Implementation Leader is responsible for the quality and satisfaction of a new client implementation from the date of hire until the scope of services is transitioned to an ongoing state of service.
- Consistently reflect our core values of higher standards, greater accountability, and more fun to bswift associates, clients, and partners
- Lead and project manage the Health and Welfare Active/Retiree new client implementations to achieve individual, team, & company goals
- Lead Key meetings including Implementation kick-off meetings, status meetings, and other meetings during the implementation process with clients
- Manage timelines with other bswift implementation staff and clients
- Manage client expectations, anticipating possible issues and communicating turnaround times with reasonable delivery dates
- Proactively identifying and mitigating project risks while escalating when appropriate
- Manage project communication and governance by reporting a clear, consistent and accurate status reporting on a regular basis for client and internal bswift team leaders and peers
- Lead the team and client to define and document requirements by reviewing source documents (Legal Plan Documents, Summary Plan Descriptions, Human Resource Materials), identifying relevant plan administration information from those documents and inputting information into the requirements format including, but not limited to:
- Benefits Class Matrix, Plan Requirements Template, Rates, Permissions, Field Options, Site Text, Import files of Demographic and Benefit Data, and Export of vendor files as required
- Proactively consult clients on best practices and be a subject matter expert on necessary system and process changes to achieve client goals
- Research and recommend system enhancement based upon client needs (assist in the development of enhancement specifications with bswift Product Managers and Developers)
- Act as a coach and mentor for others
- Must have current or previous experience with benefits / implementation processes and methods
- 5+ years of client relationship, consulting and implementation experience
- Good written/verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel ability to listen, clarify and respond well to questions
- High level of productivity, reliability, responsibility, attendance, dependability, organization and accuracy/thoroughness
- Ability to take initiative to meet challenges with resourcefulness and new innovative approaches while maintaining a high level of quality
- Must possess a passion for teamwork, client service and reaching business results through problem solving
A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required. Additional Job Information: ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
bswift combines the excitement and opportunity, fast-growing company with the stability of an experienced management team, a blue-chip client base, and a proven track record of success.
bswift is an Aetna portfolio company that offers software and services that streamline all aspects of HR, benefits and payroll administration. Currently, more than 5,000 employers utilize bswift’s Web-based, state-of the-art technology to significantly reduce administrative costs and time-consuming paperwork, making life easier for HR staff and employees alike. The bswift system was ranked #1 Benefit Information System by Business Insurance magazine for two years in a row.
We are about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
We are an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
We look forward to hearing from you. Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 10 - 25% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.