Implementation Director - 66122BRPrimary Location: Chicago, IL
Additional Locations: IL-Chicago Apply
- Lead and manage the team to achieve individual, team and company goals
- Provide appropriate direction, coaching and feedback to maximize individual and team performance results
- Proactively track and drive open prioritized issues logs to completion, managing internal and external resources to meet all deadlines and resolve issues that arise.
- Participate in and/or lead client demos and/or client training sessions, where applicable.
- Continuously refine and improve processes
- Develop and maintain quality assurance processes
- Identify and drive tactical initiatives to improve productivity, client/consumer satisfaction, process improvements, etc.
- Assist in product development & quality assurance efforts as required
- Assist in sales and marketing efforts as needed
- 5+ years Employee Benefits administration experience
- 3+ years of Account Management experience
- 10+ years of related industry experience
- A leadership style that reflects and reinforces bswift core values
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to assist and equip others to efficiently solve complex problems
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to work nights and weekends when necessary
- B.A. or B.S. required
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.