Healthcare Data Reporting AnalystPrimary Location: Chicago, IL
Additional Locations: IL-Chicago, IL-Downers Grove, IL-Lincolnshire, MN-Minneapolis Apply
71070Fundamental Components: Data Reporting Analyst will be working directly with the applications that perform data processing and loading to our internal tool “DART”.
Develops and maintains the process and procedures used to manage the loading process or changes to that environment.
Identifies and acts upon opportunities to improve the reliability, efficiency, performance and overall service within the environment.
Communicates and documents processes and procedures resulting in product changes within the environment. This position would also be responsible for space management of the production client processing environment and be able to provide requirements for bringing on new clients.
Provides direction and support to all team members.
Prioritizes and monitors team workload and assigns tasks to team members as appropriate.
This position also ensures adequate coverage for 24-hour environment to monitor the system. Background Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Project management and analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively with Data Operations, Development, Account Management, and IT teams
- Experience with creating process improvements
- Experience in working with production systems in an operational role
- Experience in working with 24X7 mission critical environment
- Experience in with scripting such as Shell
- Experience in working with relational databases (MySQL, Oracle)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work independently
- Strong oral and written skills
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Proficient reporting experience using SAS, Access, or Informatica
- Knowledge of Jira, experience with Agile processes and procedures
- Ability to achieve deadlines and to set and achieve goals
- Ability to multi-task effectively and efficiently
This is a full-time position that offers a complete benefits package. Clinical Licensure: N/A Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.