EDI Account Manager - 69028BRPrimary Location: Chicago, IL
Additional Locations: IL-Chicago Apply
69028Fundamental Components: This individual will:
• 2-3 years of previous EDI experience
• Consistently reflect our core values of higher standards, greater accountability, and more fun to bswift associates, clients and partners.
• Communicate timelines and status with other bswift staff Configure files on the bswift EDI platform as needed and lead the team with other bswift resources (EDI Project Manager, Implementation Manager, EDI Analyst) to meet client and carrier deliverables; including, but not limited to:
• Configuring files as needed based on clients/carriers plan requirements according to the analysis/specifications
• Testing new and existing files transmissions to ensure accuracy of client/carriers requirements
• Researching and resolving client/carrier inquiries regarding system and process issues.
• Act as a coach and mentor for others with bswift tools, configuration, testing and defect management
• Provide thorough coaching to EDI Analyst.
• Provide hours estimates for new file implementations.
Background Experience: • Must have current or previous experience with benefits / implementation processes. • Ability to operate and make timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced atmosphere • Strong analytical skill-set and ability to effectively use data for strategy High level of productivity, reliability, responsibility, attendance, dependability, organization and accuracy/thoroughness. Additional Job Information: Required Skills: General Business - Applying Reasoned Judgment, General Business - Consulting for Solutions, General Business - Demonstrating Business and Industry Acumen Desired Skills: General Business - Communicating for Impact Functional Skills: Information Management - Business information analysis Technology Experience: EDI - EDI Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.