Director, Reporting and Analytics - CompliancePrimary Location: Chicago, Illinois
Additional Locations: IL-Chicago, PA-Blue Bell Apply
*Position can be located in Chicago IL or Blue Bell PA**
Great opportunity to join a dynamic and innovative team at Aetna as Dir, Reporting & Analytics -Compliance. This position will promote and enforce compliance with state/federal laws and regulations and related-company policies affecting Aetna and CVS Health businesses. Encourages high business standards and promotes integrity in order to advance company objectives, benefit the company's customers, employees and shareholders, and protect the company's reputation. Drives compliance as a core competency across Aetna and CVS Health and/or assigned business areas. Responsibilities include: Leveraging processes, data and technologies to identify and address compliance issues impacting businesses, monitor and report on adherence to compliance controls, oversee the implementation of compliance controls or corrective action plans.
- Oversees the business and technical portions of analytics for all areas within compliance
- Inspires and enables individual contributors to build and execute quickly
- Provides technical vision for the data analytics team
- Leads the development of the data analytics organization within compliance
- Supports deployment of insights across multiple channels (i.e. Ethics Line, Assessments, Regulatory Reviews)
• 10+ yrs of relevant programming or analytic experience. Healthcare or pharmaceutical industry experience is preferred.
• Strong Project Management Skills.
• Strong experience with systems development lifecycle (e.g. APLC).
• 7+ yrs experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau or SAP Dashboard/xCelcius.
•Experience in working in a data warehouse environment as well as the ability to work with large data sets from multiple data sources (e.g. Hive, Hadoop).
•Strong application lifecycle project management experience
• Strong SQL and SAS programming skills (e.g., SAS Base, SAS STAT, SAS Macros)
•Knowledge of analytic programming tools and methods (SAS, SQL, Business
•Experience in statistical analysis and database management.
•Understanding of relational databases, data systems and data warehouses.
•Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
•Solid understanding of complex databases and UNIX or mainframe environments.
•Deep knowledge of health care industry, policy, research design, univariate and multivariate statistical analyses, predictive modeling, case-mix and risk adjustment methods and tools. Outlier identification.
•Experience developing predictive analytic models.
•Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills. Able to present information to various audiences.
•Knowledge of other reporting platforms such as: Business Objects, Microsoft Access, web development technology, big data analytics, data mining, Visual Basic.
•Experience with IBM Watson (Discovery) / Natural Language Understanding (NLU)
• Strong knowledge of health care claims, products & systems.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.