Director, Marketing CommunicationsPrimary Location: Chicago, Illinois
Additional Locations: IL-Chicago Apply
Oversees all aspects of sales enablement and marketing communications for bswift.
Works closely with our marketing organization on strategic goals & objectives to drive business growth through new sales for bswift. Researches, plans, creates, promotes and delivers high quality, sales collateral material to support pipeline growth and nurturing. Plays an important part in understanding customer needs, and attracting new business as well as in retaining customers at bswift.
Aligns with our Transformation Products & Services strategy and go-to-market goals & objectives. Manages the development, execution and monitoring of integrated communications programs on behalf of bswift in support of strategic business objectives. Develops, maintains and executes on a quarterly market facing content plan, rich in thought leadership and brand awareness.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Marketing strategy input/key stakeholder
- Integrated/channel strategy for conferences, events, digital, internal communications.
- Manage communications strategy/updates to activate and engage sales team
- Brand & content on website, market facing sales material, webinars etc.
- Overall input and accountability toward development of annual Marketing and Sales Content plans and budgets
- Product integration/value story strategy
- Market research/insights/competitive intelligence
- Alignment of sales materials with value story – responsible for keeping all sales material current, market leading and on brand
- Finalist/site visit strategy
- Partner with Aetna marketing on Martech SF capabilities
- Manage Marketing/SE team resources
- Making recommendations on marketing and sales content optimization based on engagement analytics
- Own content calendar
- Content repository strategy & management
- Sales module strategy
- Setting and executing on the sales communications strategies for bswift.
- Drives all creative and content to support our sales organizations grow goals and objectives.
- Consults with sales organization, customer(s), including SeniorManagement, on marketing/ communications initiatives critical to bswift success.
- Sets direction and tone on project specific goals & objectives.
- May oversee and/or plan, research, write and edit communications materials (e.g., publications, marketing materials, ads, speeches, scripts, special events, trade shows, meetings).
- Serves as the leader of sales enablement communications function and organization, which includes developing and managing staff.
- Assists in the overall management of the marketing & sales enablement annual budget.
Senior professional with 10+
years sales enablement, marketing and communications experience.
Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 10 - 25% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.