AnalystPrimary Location: Chicago, Illinois
Additional Locations: IL-Chicago Apply
bswift is currently seeking experienced Analysts to join our growing team. Our Analysts will assist in helping bswift meet and exceed client expectations by supporting consumers on our best-in-class HR software and services. Located in downtown Chicago, bswift offers software and services that streamline benefits, HR and payroll administration for employers and public and private exchanges nationwide. bswift’s state-of-the-art cloud-based technology and outsourcing solutions significantly reduce administrative costs and time-consuming paperwork, making life easier for administrators and millions of consumers who enroll in benefits with bswift.
- uilding client sites (including: benefit plan rules, details, prices, text and documents)
- Testing client sites to ensure proper functionality and quality
- Conducting regression testing to discover software enhancements or needs
- Importing data into our system as needed
- Prepare employee and employer communication documents
- Triage client tickets and/or questions (email and voicemail) and provide next response time
- Auditing system data from various sources; produce reports providing summary and details surrounding the audits
- Assisting in our call center through answering phone calls from specific clients and their employees
- Resolving data discrepancies between bswift and external vendors: insurance carriers, Third Party Administrators, and payroll/HRIS systems
- Billing tasks, which include: generating invoices, posting payments and reconciling receivables
- Assisting with ad hoc client projects as needed and assigned
Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.