Account ManagerPrimary Location: Chicago, IL
Additional Locations: IL-Chicago Apply
The Account Manager (AM) manages the day to day relationship with the reseller clients and assists resellers in problem solving day to day system issues.
Located in downtown Chicago, bswift offers software and services that streamline benefits, HR and payroll administration for employers and public and private exchanges nationwide. bswift’s state-of-the-art cloud-based technology and outsourcing solutions significantly reduce administrative costs and time-consuming paperwork, making life easier for administrators and millions of consumers who enroll in benefits with bswift.
68058Fundamental Components: Responsibilities:
The essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Acknowledges, researches, resolves and responses to inquiries from clients regarding system issues and processes.
- Trains clients on existing and new features of the system.
- Acknowledges, researches and recommends system enhancements based upon client needs
- Tracks enhancement requests as part of the quarterly meetings
- Provides clients with quotes for EDI file requests, monitors requests to assure timely completion
- Bills appropriate fees to the client for EDI files, training, and additional services
- Contacts customers on a regular basis to maintain account relationship, advise of new product and service offerings, and obtain feedback on products.
- Shares details with customers on additional offerings to provide value added service.
- Prepares and conducts technical/product presentations and demonstrations.
- Shares ideas and customer needs throughout all phases of product life cycle (plan, design, integrate, install, manage).
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Highly desired that account managers on the Reseller Client Service team have a minimum of one year experience on the bswift system within the Direct Client Services team.
- Good written/verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel; ability to listen, clarify and respond well to questions
- Ability to operate and make timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced atmosphere
- Must be able to quickly sort through complex subject material
- Strong analytical skill-set and ability to effectively use data for strategy
- High level of productivity, reliability, responsibility, attendance, dependability, organization and accuracy/thoroughness
- Ability to take initiative to meet challenges with resourcefulness and new innovative approaches while maintain a high level of quality
- Must possess a passion for teamwork, client service and reaching business results through problem solving
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.