Account Manager - 65445BRPrimary Location: Chicago, IL
Additional Locations: IL-Chicago Apply
Located in downtown Chicago, bswift offers software and services that streamline benefits, HR and payroll administration for employers and public and private exchanges nationwide. bswift’s state-of-the-art cloud-based technology and outsourcing solutions significantly reduce administrative costs and time-consuming paperwork, making life easier for administrators and millions of consumers who enroll in benefits with bswift.
The bswift Exchange platform offers states and private entities a flexible, robust, web-based solution specializing in shopping, enrollment and eligibility, billing, reporting and interfacing with carriers.
65445Fundamental Components: Responsibilities:
The Account Manager (AM) serves as a secondary point of contact to our Exchange clients, internal team members and partners helping to implement and maintain client web sites. This individual will:
- Work closely with one, or more, Project Manager(s) to provide outstanding client support during implementation and/or ongoing client service
- Prepares and conducts technical/product presentations and demonstrations
- Assist Project Manager(s) with all site, process and training documentation
- Help to manage the implementation of new client web sites; manage ongoing maintenance / updates to client web sites; audit and test client web sites
- Conduct billing reconciliation
- Responds to client questions and concerns about the use of bswift products
- Assist in the setup and maintenance of carrier and payroll feeds
- Triage customer calls and correspondence to the appropriate person and place; track and monitor the issue resolution
- Communicate with bswift customers in a pleasant, professional manner with a can-do attitude.
- Shares ideas and customer needs throughout all phases of product life cycle (plan, design, integrate, install, manage).
- Look for and help drive continuous process improvements/efficiencies by maintaining a thorough understanding of all internal systems
- Coach and mentor other team members; share new ideas and customer needs with bswift teams throughout all phases of product life cycle; organize and lead training sessions for both clients and the internal team members ranging from site functionality to new enhancements
- Develop and implement fulfillment procedures
- Manage workflow in the setup and maintenance of system feeds
- As Needed:
- Responsible for special projects
- Serve as back-up to Project Manager as needed; lead and create agendas for client meetings
- Assist in sales and marketing activities as needed
- Work closely with Product Development and IT teams to test enhancements and quarterly system releases and resolve any issues to ensure proper functionality
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B.S) from four-year college or university; and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ Years of client and/or analyst experience preferred
- Must be proficient with MSOffice and Adobe Writer tools, including MSWord, MS Power Point, and Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Basic Functionality)
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and quickly adaptable to change; should be someone who enjoys and thrives on creating order from chaos
- Must be able to quickly sort through complex subject material by using strong analytical skillset; ability to effectively use data for strategy
- High level of productivity, reliability, responsibility, attendance, dependability, organization and accuracy/thoroughness
- Ability to take initiative to meet challenges with resourcefulness and new innovative approaches while maintaining a high level of quality
- Some travel will be necessary
- Experience with benefits administration / open enrollment process preferred
- Experience with basic SQL queries a plus
- Experience with data auditing a plus
- Experience with EDI a plus
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.