At Aetna, we’re pioneering a total approach to health and wellness, focusing on the whole person - body, mind, and spirit. Our more than 4,000 nurses are central to turning our member’s health ambitions, big and small, into achievements. Your role will include helping members stay well, manage health conditions, and access the right care at the right time. As you do this, we’ll support you in achieving more in your life and your work.
What makes a successful nurse? Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Problem Solver
- Results Driven
- Technology Savvy
- Detail Oriented
- Good Listener
- Open Minded
- Team Player
Paid Time Off & Disability
Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager - WV MCDPrimary Location: Charleston, West Virginia
Additional Locations: WV-Charleston, WV-Wheeling Apply
- RN with current unrestricted WV state licensure required.
- 3+ years’ clinical practice experience required.
- Knowledge of community resources and provider networks required.
- Familiarity with local health care delivery systems required.
- Previous experience conducting face-to-face care management is a plus; qualified candidates must have the ability to support the complexity of members needs including face-to-face visitation.
- Availability to work a rotational on-call schedule required.
- Case management and discharge planning experience preferred.
- Managed Care experience preferred.
- Crisis intervention skills preferred.
- Behavioral Health experience is a plus.
Health hero Q&A
This Aetna nurse helps new moms overcome opioids.
2018 Most Admired
Aetna named one of Fortune's most admired companies
Sign up for Job Alerts
Explore This Area
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View Map
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.