Recovery and Resiliency Administrator - WV MCDPrimary Location: Charleston, WV
Additional Locations: WV-Charleston Apply
The Recovery and Resiliency Administrator has been established to take a leadership role in creating opportunities for and confirming peer and family involvement at all levels of the system. This office will work closely with the State Department. This office is led and staffed by individuals with lived experience and/or family members of persons experiencing mental health challenges. The Recovery and Resiliency Administrator chairs the Member Advocacy Committee and oversees the Recovery and Resiliency Department.
64906Fundamental Components: - Collaborates with the R&R Administration and other health plans R&R Admins to develop and assist with tools that aid in increasing recovery and resiliency modalities within Aetna.
- Builds partnerships with individuals, families, youth, and key stakeholders to promote recovery, resiliency and wellness.
- Establishes structure and mechanisms to increase the member, family and community a voice in areas of leadership, service delivery and system administration, including Aetna Better Health of WV decision-making Committees and Board.
- Advocates for service environments that are supportive, welcoming, and recovery oriented by working with providers to implement Trauma Informed Care service delivery approaches and other initiatives.
- Communicates and collaborates with members and families to identify concerns and remove barriers that affect service delivery and member satisfaction.
- Promotes the development and use of member and family support programs.
- Collaborates with WV State Department.
- Facilitates and participates in internal and external trainings to educate Health Plan staff, behavioral health providers, physical health providers and community members on recovery-oriented systems of care.
- Monitors and evaluates system indicators of success and recovery and provides regular reports to leadership.
- Chairs Member Advocacy Committee, ensuring coverage and action on key issues.
- Manages all staff in the Recovery and Resiliency Department, ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Participates in integrated rounds for the purpose of identifying recovery and resiliency modalities that can assist the member in maintaining community tenure.
- Serves as an example that recovery is possible and therefore, reduces stigma in the internal culture. Background Experience: - Knowledge of existing community advocacy groups and the ability to collaborate with multiple system stakeholders on treatment, access to care, and recovery and wellness issues.
- Knowledge of community resources for housing or treatment to assist in recovery from mental or physical illness, and the ability to work with existing resources to expand the system of care.
- Experience developing and delivering training and education programs for a variety of audiences.
- Requires lived experience with physical and/or mental health challenges, either their own or that of a family member.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Office Suite applications (WORD, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, etc.) and strong keyboard navigation skills are required.
- 3+ years' experience with IDD (Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities) population preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or related Human Services field preferred.
- Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioner (CPRP) preferred.
- Certified Peer Support Specialist preferred.
Additional Job Information:
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.