Licensed Child System of Care Administrator - WV MCDPrimary Location: Charleston, WV
Additional Locations: WV-Charleston, WV-Clay, WV-Hurricane, WV-Ripley, WV-Winfield Apply
Interested candidates are welcome to join our Virtual Job Fair to live chat with a Recruiter on Tuesday, November 19th from 10am-12pm ET.
Copy and paste the link below into your browser to register for the event:
Aetna Better Health of WV (ABHWV) is honored to join the WV Department of Health and Human Services (DHHR) in its mission to keep children safe at home. ABHWV will welcome you to a dynamic team of mission driven individuals who believe that foster children deserve better. At the end of the day, this is about giving children a chance to thrive and supporting all families in our community.
The Children’s System of Care Administrator is a state licensed clinical practitioner who collaborates with child welfare, juvenile corrections, juvenile detention systems, and other child-serving agencies; and is responsible to oversee the children’s service delivery system. The Children’s System of Care Administrator oversees the development and implementation of community support programs and processes that ensure the needs of children and families are met.
64908Fundamental Components: - Collaborates with child welfare, juvenile corrections, juvenile detention systems, and other child-serving agencies, as well as internal teams to ensure coordination of efforts.
- Oversees the design and implementation of the integrated delivery programs [Behavioral Health (BH), Physical Health (PH) and Social Determinants of Health (SDoH)] to ensure the needs of children and their families in the health system are met.
- Ensures collaboration with child welfare agencies and the juvenile justice system.
- Coordinates with members of various State agencies to ensure that programs developed reflect the goals and values of the CSoC.
- Develops and implements practice adjustments and policy and procedure revisions.
- Provides training and support to provide continuous improvement in serving children and families.
- Coordinates the assimilation of measures with continuous quality improvement efforts at the provider and network levels.
- Establishes a positive organization and company image within the state health care community.
- Participates in shaping the state integrated (BH, PH and SDoH) health system of care and resolving issues and challenges identified.
- Establishes and maintains on-going relationships with community organizations and contract stakeholders.
- Ensures integrated (BH, PH and SDoH) care needs of members are well served.
- Establishes and maintains ongoing relationships with key agencies, providers, physicians, hospitals, advocacy groups and State officials. Background Experience: - 5+ years of experience in public sector, Managed Care.
- 5+ years of experience as Children’s System Administrator or similar role for a managed health care organization overseeing collaboration with child welfare agencies and the juvenile justice system.
- Knowledge and understanding of state Managed Care market, regulations, practices and integrated health system strongly preferred
- Candidate shall reside in state of WV.
- Minimum of a Master's Degree in Behavioral/Mental Health or related field.
- Unencumbered Behavioral Health clinical license in the state where they work. Additional Job Information: Are you ready to join a company that is changing the face of health care across the nation? Aetna Better Health of West Virginia is looking for people like you who value excellence, integrity, caring and innovation. As an employee, you’ll join a team dedicated to improving the lives of our members. Our vision incorporates community-based health care that works. We value diversity. Align your career goals with Aetna Better Health of West Virginia, and we will support you all the way. Required Skills: Benefits Management - Encouraging Wellness and Prevention, Benefits Management - Maximizing Healthcare Quality, Benefits Management - Understanding Clinical Impacts Desired Skills: Benefits Management - Interacting with Medical Professionals, General Business - Communicating for Impact, General Business - Consulting for Solutions Technology Experience: Desktop Tool - Microsoft Outlook, Desktop Tool - Microsoft SharePoint, Desktop Tool - Microsoft Word, Desktop Tool - TE Microsoft Excel Potential Telework Position: Yes Percent of Travel Required: 10 - 25% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.