Licensed Care Management Manager - WV MCDPrimary Location: Charleston, WV
Additional Locations: WV-Charleston Apply
- Reinforces clinical philosophy, programs, policies, and procedures.
- Communicates strategic plan and specific tactics to meet plan.
- Ensures implementation of tactics to meet strategic direction for cost and quality outcomes.
- Creates direction and communicates a business case for change by focusing on and addressing key priorities to achieve business results.
- Identifies opportunities to implement best practice approaches and introduce innovations to better improve outcomes.
- Accountable for meeting the financial, operational, and quality objectives of the unit.
- May be accountable for the day-to-day management of teams for appropriate implementation and adherence with established practices, policies and procedures if there is not supervisor position
- Works closely with functional area managers to ensure consistency in clinical interventions supporting our plan sponsors.
- Develop, initiate, monitor, and communicate performance expectations.
- May act as a single point of contact for the customer and the Account Team which includes participation in customer meetings implementation and oversight of customer cultural requirements, and support implementation of new customers.
- Participate in the recruitment and hiring process for staff using clearly defined requirements in terms of education, experience, technical, and performance skills.
- Assesses developmental needs and collaborates with others to identify and implement action plans that support the development of high performing teams.
- Consistently demonstrates the ability to serve as a model change agent and lead change efforts.
- Accountable for maintaining compliance with policies and procedures and implements them at the employee level.
- Ability to evaluate and interpret data, identify areas of improvement, and focuses on interventions to improve outcomes.
- Active unrestricted WV State Licensure in applicable functional area (eg. RN, LCPC, LICSW) required.
- 5+ years experience in clinical area of expertise required.
- 2+ years supervisory experience required.
- 3+ years’ experience in Care Management and comprehensive understanding of CMS rules and regulations required.
- Experience working within a regulatory environment is required.
- Policy and procedure experience with a demonstrated ability to operationalize policies to desktops required. Additional Job Information:
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.