Aetna IT is committed to keeping our members at the heart of everything we do. Our top-talent workforce delivers leading-edge technology, drives innovation, turns vision into action and challenges the art of the possible. We provide best-in-class services to our members by delivering groundbreaking healthcare tools, enabling consumer-friendly interactions and protecting data security. Your mission will be to deliver innovating technology solutions including: Hybrid cloud infrastructure, artificial intelligence/machine learning capabilities and infrastructure as code.
Aetna, a CVS Health Company, is a company with a world-class IT team and we will be counting on you to carry on our success as the preferred provider of infrastructure services for our business partners.
What makes a successful Information Technologist?
Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Digitally Savvy
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team Player
- Technologically savvy
- Relationship expertise
- Business Savvy
Quality Assurance AnalystPrimary Location: Chantilly, Virginia
Additional Locations: VA-Chantilly Apply
64871Fundamental Components: 75% REPORTING & DATA ANALYSIS
- Ensure that routine monthly and quarterly post production reporting is completed accurately and delivered on time to both internal and external customers
- Seek opportunities to improve existing reporting process to achieve greater operational efficiencies and value added benefit particularly as it relates to the customer experience with reporting deliverables and expectations
- Develop new tools, databases and reporting in support of the business and its quality/customer experience objectives
- Develop and maintain process documentation associated with all reporting tasks and conduct training for team members as needed to drive self-service of routine reporting tasks
- Perform data analysis related to business metrics, customer feedback, customer reviews, and customer returns; identify trends and opportunities; summarize and share findings with key stakeholders
- Identify key performance trends/drivers and provide business with actionable analysis
- Identify business improvement needs and assessment of the level of effort versus organizational impact to tackle
- Utilize Lean and Six Sigma methodologies and tools to execute process improvements and quantify landed impacts
- Design workflows and implementation materials, ensuring they land with optimal efficiency and a culture of continuous improvement
- Manage multiple projects and competing priorities, and manage stakeholders expectations accordingly
- Identify gaps in performance against Best in Class and lead improvement initiatives that close said gaps
- Design, develop and execute processes or projects and work with process owners or project team members throughout all phases of planning implementation and control.
- Autonomously lead small to medium scale process improvement initiatives.
- This position is accountable for the quality and timely completion of each stage of the process improvement effort.
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidate must have QA Testing/ Development experience.
- Good knowledge of SQL .
- Knowledge / experience maintaining set of automation processes.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and process modeling.
- Grip over database concepts like DBMS, ETL and SQL.
- Data Visualization and prototyping skills.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and support automation tasks
Health Insurers, IBM Partner on Blockchain Project
A group of health insurers is partnering with IBM Corp. to use blockchain technology to improve how industry stakeholders exchange health information and ultimately create a better patient experience.
Click for more
Fortune Names CVS Health the No. 35 Most Admired Company
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Jan. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), the nation's largest pharmacy innovation company, today was recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. CVS Health was honored as No. 39 on the corporate rankings, up six spots from the previous year and marking the fourth consecutive year on the Global Top 50 list.
Click for more
Modern Healthcare names Karen Lynch Top 25 Women Leaders
Aetna’s Workplace Diversity
Aetna, a CVS Health Company
Larry Merlo at Forbes Health Care Summit Discusses combination of CVS and Aetna and Placing Consumers at the Center of Their Care.
Larry Merlo – A New Day in Health Care press release
Sign up for Job Alerts
Explore This Area
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View Map
- Care Management Associate San Antonio, Texas
- Utilization Management Nurse Consultant Chicago, Illinois, Downers Grove, Illinois, Kansas City, Missouri, Saint Joseph, Missouri, St Louis, Missouri, Charlotte, North Carolina, High Point, North Carolina, Fort Mill, South Carolina, Bristol, Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia, Hartford, Connecticut
- Quality Management Nurse Supervisor (RN) Phoenix, Arizona
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.