A1A Pharmacy Service ManagerPrimary Location: Chandler, AZ
Additional Locations: AZ-Chandler Apply
Standard business hours Monday-Friday are required.
What is A1A?
Aetna One Advocate is Aetna’s premier service and clinical offering for Aetna nation-wide and creates industry-leading solutions for our customers and members. The model is a fully integrated population health and customer service solution for large plan sponsors high-touch, high-tech member advocacy service which combines data-driven processes with the expertise of highly trained clinical and concierge member services. Our mission is to meet each member at every aspect of their health care journey. Our embedded customer-dedicated service and clinical pods allow maximization of inbound and outbound touchpoints to solve members’ needs and create behavior change. Our data analytics, white-glove service and end-to-end ownership of member support creates a trusted partner in health. This is an exciting time to join Aetna a CVS Health company in our journey to change the way healthcare is delivered today. We are health care innovators.
Clinician with strong clinical and communication skills collaborating with the Aetna Once Advocate (A1A) multi-disciplinary care team to maximize the health and wellness of the member. Ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment. Engage both provider, other clinical disciplines, support staff, and the member to solve medication related issues. Implements national clinical management programs in local markets. Manages pharmacy component of medical benefit for assigned customers. Selects and guides strong teams through training, coaching, mentoring, performance management and development.
68590Fundamental Components: - Implements national clinical management programs in local markets
- Manages pharmacy component of medical benefit for assigned customers
- Establishes and maintains external relations.
- Participates in national, regional and local workgroups, as needed
- Serves as first line resource for pharmacy issues in local market
- Consults in quality management initiatives
- Assesses customer needs to align market KPMs with overall APM strategy
- Ensures effective communications between customers and business partners
- Develops locally driven programs and products and evaluates effectiveness
- Selects and guides strong teams through training, coaching, mentoring, performance management and development Background Experience: JOB REQUIREMENTS
- An active and good standing Pharmacist license is required
- In-depth knowledge and experience in managed care/managed pharmacy/competitive environment required
- 3+ years clinical pharmacy/administrative experience or equivalent required
- 3+ years experience in retail pharmacy setting preferred
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to adjust communication style to suit the audience.
- Expertise in presenting to all audiences required (Clinicians, Plan Sponsors, Support Staff, Executive Management)
- MTM certification preferred
Become a member of the Aetna One Advocate (A1A) Care Management team. Required Skills: General Business - Communicating for Impact, General Business - Demonstrating Business and Industry Acumen, Leadership - Collaborating for Results Technology Experience: Desktop Tool - Microsoft PowerPoint, Operating System - Windows, Remote Acces - Cisco VPN (hardware and software suite) Education: Pharmacy - Licensed Pharmacist, Pharmacy - Registered Pharmacist Potential Telework Position: No Percent of Travel Required: 0 - 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Jobs for you
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs
Your Saved Jobs
You do not have any saved jobs
Sign up for Job Alerts
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, a CVS Health Company, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna, a CVS Health Company.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.